Share this page
For your business
Other sites of interest
Use of this website is provided subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. By accessing any part of the website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") in full at the date of your first use of the site. If you do not accept these T&Cs in full the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
2. These T&Cs were last updated in December 2011. Chinesemartialartsmovies.com may change or supplement these T&Cs at any time and such changes or supplements shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified T&Cs on this website. You will be bound by such changes or supplements even if you do not re-visit these T&Cs so we would recommend that you review these T&Cs from time to time.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or inhibit the use of the website by any third party.
4. Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy and electronic integrity of this site and its content, Chinesemartialartsmovies accepts no liability for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on the information or opinions provided within the site and no warranty is given by Chinesemartialartsmovies, express or implied, arising out of the content of the site including without limitation fitness for purpose or satisfactory quality. Although Chinesemartialartsmovies aims to update this site regularly, any material on the site may be out of date at any given time, and Asiankungfumovies.com.com is under no obligation to update such material.
5. While Chinesemartialartsmovies endeavours to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day uninterrupted and error free, Chinesemartialartsmovies will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable for any time or for any period.
6. Chinesemartialartsmovies accepts no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hyperlink from this site exists. All links are provided with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. For the avoidance of doubt after you leave this Web site (whether knowingly or not) Chinesemartialartsmovies can no longer be responsible in any way for any material that you encounter and excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
7. The use and accessing of certain facilities, pages and areas of this website may be subject to additional specific terms and conditions.
8. Copyright in the content of this website (together with the website design, text and graphics and the arrangement of them) is owned by or licensed to Chinesemartialartsmovies. All rights are reserved. Unless stated to the contrary, material in this website is copyright to Chinesemartialartsmovies. Reproduction is limited to the downloading to a local hard disk for your personal use. The content of the website may not be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of Chinesemartialartsmovies or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended.
9. The Chinesemartialartsmovies logo is a registered trademark of Chinesemartialartsmovies. You may not use this mark without our express written permission.
10. This website is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. You may only link to this website with our express prior written permission. All enquiries should be addressed to through our .
Last updated: December 2012
|Bruce Lee Films|
|Sammo Hung Films|
|Yuen Biao Films|
|Jackie Chan Films|
|Donnie Yen Films|
|Jet Li Films|
|Michelle Yeoh Films|
|Angela Mao Films|